30 January 2010

I'm Blind and Sick!!!

Damn!!Since 22January(Friday)..
I went out wif just only my 1 side eye cacat!!!
Sunday went to see Doctor..
get medicine not just for de eye...but throat and nose..
After eating de medicine for about 1 week..But..
It seems to be till now still havent recover!!
left eye still cant see very clearly... BLUR la!!
To all my frend tat think I'm weird without wearing my contact lens to skewl.. I'm sorry to tell you all tat I still gonna be a nerd for 1 more week..Hoho..
Btw...I really super hate skewl life la!!
so many homework to do!!
I'm sick and wif 1 blinded eye or I should say blur eye..
And still have to do so many homework!!!Damn!!!



Btw..The reason why I uplad is becux...I dun wan 英年早逝..
By getting kill by Rin.. arhaha..cough cough..

No comments:

Post a Comment